4 more days. I'm going from really excited mode into ridiculously excited mixed with a hint of "oh my god, why am I going to Europe by myself?" but that is okay. No less, this past weekend featured, as Jason or Hannah would likely say, "everything." It was pretty fantastic. What went down?
- Taking over McGinley's with a lot of people
- Rocking Rum Runners and the Avenue with Jason, Joanne, and friends
- Gumbo House deliciousness with Dad
- Clothing shopping at 5th Ave. Mall
- First rounds of Frisbee Golf of the year!!
- Making cookies with Joanne (delish)
- Potluck at Cate and Darren's
- Slumdog Millionaire and the Sound of Music (to prepare for Europe of course!)
- Breakfast at Middle Way Cafe with Joanne
- Booking roughly 10,000 hostels/hotels for Europe trip
- Rock of Love Bussing with Amy, Hannah, and Jason
Plus, we totally created a new FG addict in Joanne, who got discs the next day and is ready for a full season of Anchorage FG courses (possibly with some away games at Peter's Creek even). It's like the Crewnit just brought their missing member back in, gone for the winter but back again like he'd never left. Frisbee golf...we missed you.