A Slice of Fried Gold

Dr. SARSlove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome

Wednesday, August 22, 2007
These are my blood cells

These are my blood cells on SARS


So I have SARS again. I haven't posted in a while, but the last couple days I have been massively infected with my death disease, something I am convinced is only infectious to me and may or may not have the same effects as SARS. Colver thinks I should submit myself to the CDC so they can study me and save many folks over in Asia from death, as I have had it eight times and yet to die from it. I choose to lay around and read comics and complain often. I may even call in sick tomorrow if I feel sick again. I have abused my blog and will henceforth promise to post at least every other day for the rest of the month. Then take a likely 10 day break because I will be in Seattle/Portland having an awesome time. More to come from your friendly neighborhood infectious disease patient. If I survive that is. Cross your fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment