A Slice of Fried Gold

Oh snap...

Friday, August 31, 2007
I am outta here! Onwards and upwards to Seattle for Bumbershoot (to watch the Shins, the Apples in Stereo, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Wu Tang Clan, Head Automatica, Smoosh, Panic! at the Disco, Tokyo Police Club, comedians, film, etc.) and then down to Portland for hanging with good friends and Musicfest NW (Starring Spoon, Rilo Kiley, Girl Talk, and Cat Power...meow). Plus, a trip to Astoria, OR to visit my Mecca, aka the location where the Goonies was filmed. All in 10 days! How will I fit all the goodness in? Energy drinks. Many of them. I can hardly wait! No less, still a bad blog owner, but hey, when I get back I will supply the most ridiculous post ever. Maybe even multiple posts! Full of pictures and large adjectives and analogies galore. Do not miss that. I dare you to, and this is a dare that you dare not win on. I shall return the 11th of September!

Additionally, my boy BKV (Brian K. Vaughan for the uninitiated) had a nice special on MTV News. Feel free to check it out here. BKV is pretty much the man, and it's great to see him getting such huge press. New Y next week, 3 more issues. What a tragedy. Both Y and Preacher ending on sixty issues. And they were so young...

1 comments:

Matt Dimassi said...

Have a good trip man. Later.

Post a Comment