A Slice of Fried Gold

Where the Wild Things Are is here!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A movie that I have been extremely excited about is finally coming out tomorrow - an adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are. While the reviews have been mixed (currently being at 64% on Rotten Tomatoes), the promise the trailer has shown along with the pedigree that includes Spike Jonze directing from a script he co-wrote with Dave Eggers...well, I'm really pumped for it.

While I'm once again passing on the midnight showing of this because I cannot stand midnight showing audiences (it's as if they have a sign outside the theater saying "Tool Academy tryouts tonight!"), I am definitely going to be attending a nice Saturday or Sunday matinee. I have to admit, I know midnight showing audiences may do some sort of coordinated roar that would be entertaining, but still...I just can't do it. Can't wait to get my Wild Thing on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment