A Slice of Fried Gold

Because you demanded it!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Tonight, I spent the evening first hanging with Matt and then with my Dad and then my Dad, Matt, Brian, and Brian's Dad. It was a great evening, however, there are a couple things that must either be announced or revealed. First off, I made it up Flat Top today in 25:40. That's 4 minutes off my original time! Yes! Matt is still killing me (22:30...come on, be fair) but I'm doing very well and catching up. Now if I could just stop eating so much I might actually be getting somewhere to having the lean and mean torso I so desire. But that is neither here nor there.

Second off, while over at Brian's having a grand ol' time discussing old times, new times, and everything in between times, Matt heard about Brian's attempt at growing dreds. He of course asked if I still had pictures, and I of course said yes. Who am I to rob Matt of the ability to ridicule Brian for how ridiculous he looked? Without further ado, because you demanded it, Brian with dreds...

2 comments:

Matt Dimassi said...

David, stop putting shitty pictures of yourself up. Haha. Yeah Brian does look like a super douche.

Anonymous said...

Skimpy looking dreds!!

Post a Comment