A Slice of Fried Gold

The hits keep on coming

Monday, February 2, 2009

Brand New


To continue the theme from my last post, Alaska is getting another good concert!

Regardless of the fact that they were not fantastic the first time I saw them (you can blame a number of things here: mediocre overall show, bad venue, bad audience, severe hangover) or the fact I never really got into their most recent album The Devil and God Are Raging Inside of Me, it's impossible for me to not get excited about this.

Brand New is coming to Anchorage!

They're coming to play at the Denai'na Center (this tends to make me think they'll be bringing legit openers with them, or maybe I'm just hoping for that part) March 28th, and I am really excited. I love good concerts, and I really feel like Brand New is going to bring it this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment