A Slice of Fried Gold

Big day!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


My blog has had its biggest day so far in terms of readership, and also in terms of general attention as I've gotten emails asking if I'm interested in reviewing albums from a couple of record labels. What changed between today and yesterday? Music and literature blog Largehearted Boy linked to my site, in reference to my best of 2009 (so far...) post. He linked to a number of great collections of best of lists in his post, including ones from far greater sites than mine such as NPR's All Things Considered, Drowned in Sound, and Popdose. No less, I really appreciate the link, and if you get a chance, check out Largehearted Boy and all of the sites he linked to (especially if you're looking for great music!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment