A Slice of Fried Gold

This is a Bono Barbono Production

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Morgan and her ninja soon-to-be husband Brian


Later today, one of my best friends is getting married. With this happening, three quarters of my four best friends will be married when Brian Charbonneau and Morgan O'Dell get hitched, which is fantastic for them but terrible for me. Come on guys, put a little more pressure on me, I don't even have a girlfriend!

I kid of course. I'm extremely happy for them and wish them all the best in their marriage, and of course, I have to thank them because frankly, weddings are fun as hell. Any time you get the opportuntity to share in a momentous occasion of this sort plus party down with all of your best friends, you gotta take it. That's why weddings are the best.

Congratulations Brian and Morgan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment