A Slice of Fried Gold

Broken Man

Friday, July 24, 2009

After a week of exercising every day for the first time in at least three months, not to mention a day which featured two straight hours of full court basketball and then two straight hours of softball practice, I feel pretty horrendous. When I woke up this morning, the only thing that came to mind was that scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? where Judge Doom is run over by a steamroller. That's right - I feel so bad, I feel like I'm a man version of a cartoon who was run over by a real steamroller. Intense, right?

I'm at a point where I think my body must be conspiring against me meeting girls, as it wants me to walk like an old man and complain all the time. Well congratulations jerk, you win again.

You always do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment