A Slice of Fried Gold

The Frozen Rope

Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is just a quick note to say that I'm starting a second, sports only (primarily baseball) blog with Ryan Atkins. We're just getting it off its feet (quick design, discussing how we want it setup and what our focuses are, etc.) but I'm very excited about it. I was internally debating whether or not I'd start a second blog (original idea was a focus on comics), but that decision came together quickly when Ryan displayed interest in writing with me.

Without further adieu, I present the Frozen Rope. Look for updates aplenty this upcoming weekend. As of right now, there is just a joke post by yours truly to demonstrate how its run for Ryan. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot. I like the first post. You guys should think about actually buying a real domain name and hosting a real website instead of this blogspot crap for it. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Hope it's as successful as your own blog!

Post a Comment