Father's Day weekend always tends to lead towards a grand adventure of some sort. Last year we went with halibut fishing in Nikikski, this year it was a motorhoming adventure to Seward with hiking to glaciers, crazy dogs, and lots of rain. But more than anything else, it was an awesome time. What else went down?
- Having my best round of disc golf this summer at Westchester
- Year One with Joanne (mediocre, overly long with some random big laughs - go see the Hangover instead
- A long, delicious time spent at Bear Tooth with Joanne, Colver, Lorna, Megan and Travis
- Motorhoming to Seward!
- Hiking in and around Exit Glacier
- Seward dive bars and coffee shops with my dad
- Camping at Miller's Landing with family
- Tons of frisbee action, with some crazy dogs involved
- Campfire, beer and laughs - Formula for a great time
- Reading pretty much the entirety of the New X-Men Omnibus by Grant Morrison (just ridiculously awesome)
- Chilling at Kaladi's
- Getting all caught up on the Office (end of the worst season yet, but still decent)
Happy Father's Day!