A Slice of Fried Gold

Multiversity Comics Update: We're big time!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have to admit, I'm really excited by how well the comic blog I'm writing for is doing. We're getting over 100 unique visitors a day, according to a comic site traffic aggregator we are the 55th most visited comic blog, and I'm even managing to successfully pull in a variety of creators for interviews. Upcoming creators that we will add to our list of interviews include Atomic Robo and 8-Bit Theater creator Brian Clevinger and the Sword and Girls creators the Luna Brothers.

However, the first person I interviewed was novelist and upcoming Bone writer Tom Sniegoski (which I talked about here). That interview is now posted and in my humble opinion, it's a very good read. It's pretty fantastic that creators who are likely quite busy are working with me to do this, and I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can keep getting more and more interviews and hopefully our blog will end up being a major success. Help us out by giving us a visit from time to time, especially for this new interview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment