That's what I'm talking about!
This past weekend was ridiculously fantastic, on par with any ever. That's right, any weekend ever. It's right up there with the weekend where the Patriots surprised the Rams in the Super Bowl, the one where Battlestar Galactica premiered, and the one when Columbus discovered America. It was that good.
What happened to make it so spectacular?
- Moose's Tooth and Bstar with Hannah
- First hour of the Battlestar Galactica series finale (I'm scared of a world without Bstar!)
- Tons of Europe research at local coffeshops and bookstores (thanks for letting me treat you like a library Barnes and Noble!)
- #7 - DMZ Vol. 6: Blood in the Game (Awesome, one of the best comic series on the market)
- Work events and fun with that
- Crewnit Extravaganza: Amy's Cabin edition
Singing along to the Immigrant Song on the way to the cabin
I stuffed that in my pipe and I smoked it
Ror Monster couldn't handle this
Colver, Ror Monster and I sitting on snow thrones
Ror Monster dominating David Leroy Harper the Third
Lorna trailed by Myka with a hilarious face
Home sweet home!
Amy loving Alaska...mostly
Snuggie sleeping bag!
Colver impersonating the smoke monster from Lost
Jo Jo Jee Jo Jo and I
"Only you can prevent beaver abuse"
"YAY! The Islander!"
More Colver Smoke Monster business
Jason being fancy
Amy vs. the pipe
Lorna, Jon and myself