A Slice of Fried Gold

The Weekend Edition

Sunday, May 10, 2009

So this was my first weekend since coming back to Europe, and it was one that was extremely necessary, as I really needed to get my mind back in an Alaskan way of thinking. It took me 4 or 5 days to do it, but I am finally getting there. The weekend was a very good one, but the details will be in follow up posts to better segment my ideas. Yay segmentation! Also, look for write ups on my trip over the next couple days, sociability permitting.

So all in all another awesome weekend, and the best thing I can say is just the continuing early summer we're getting in AK, with 60+ degree weather and tons of sunshine. We have no snow and (anti-jinx up the ying yang right here) it's looking like we could have a really nice summer for once. Let's hope so, because I have aspirations of lots of hiking, softball, and sitting on decks barbecuing. I'm going to live the dream this summer - Alaska style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment