A Slice of Fried Gold

Nic Cage As Everyone

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recently I came across a blog called "Nic Cage As Everyone" in which the blog runner and users who frequent the site create photoshopped images of Nicolas Cage as basically every person in history. Even fictional history. As you can see above, he was chopped into a picture of Prince, but there are many other great examples including him as Dexter, Hellboy, Harry Potter, Heidi Montag, and many, many more. The first time I looked at the page I laughed for pretty much ten minutes straight. I recommend it wholeheartedly - get on that people. Who doesn't want a good laugh at Nic Cage's expense?

Although to be fair, I like to think he enjoys this site himself.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, I thought that was Little Richard.

Post a Comment