A Slice of Fried Gold

Coachella Just Gets Better and Better

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How can a festival that features LCD Soundsystem, Vampire Weekend, Passion Pit, Jay Z, Gorillaz, Muse, Yann Tiersen, Thom Yorke, Phoenix, and a disgusting amount of other fantastic bands get even better? I mean really, is that type of music overload even capable of getting better?

Apparently yes.

This year at Coachella they'll have a roller rink open from 10 pm to 3 am Thursday to Sunday in the campsite, and they'll have a DJ playing the best roller rink hits from the 70's and 80's. Given that I had pretty much every birthday party of mine until I was 22 at a roller rink (okay, that may be untrue), I'm pretty much hovering out of excitement. I'm fully prepared for Coachella to be the best weekend of my life. Don't disappoint me!

Now I just have to prepare myself to earn that roller skating limbo championship that has escaped me my entire life. I finally get my chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment