A Slice of Fried Gold

Going Away Party

Thursday, July 17, 2008

At work this week I was thrown a very awesome going away bash. It was really fun and it featured some of my favorite people at work. What's that? I'm not leaving my job? Then why were they throwing me a going away party?!

Because I'm moving to the other side of the building.

Coworkers Judy and Sharee decided after it was announced that I had to move from cubicle between the two of them to the other side of the building that I needed to have a going away party, and they succeeded at providing it for me. About seven people showed up (including the VP/GM of our section of the company) which is a pretty amazing total for a party honoring someone moving 150 feet.

It was a hilarious party, and I got to spend thirty minutes joking around and eating strawberry shortcake. Sounds like a great time right?

I have the best coworkers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good co-worker, that's why!

Post a Comment