A Slice of Fried Gold

Writer's "Block"

Sunday, December 13, 2009
I've come into a weird place for this blog. I've gotten it to the point where more people read it than ever, but I've split my writing up so many different ways (mostly at my comic blog Multiversity Comics, but also starting up at the ADN) that I either come up with an idea of something to write about for here and then never do so or I cannot come up with anything when I try to actually write. It's frustrating for me, as a person who has never had a problem of coming up with things to write about.

Throw in the fact that I'm diligently working on my Best of 2009 album list, which is now cut down to the final 30 that I will post but am now struggling to order, and I basically am a complete failure to you loyal readers. However, as with anything it takes time, and I am slowly but surely figuring out how to best manage my time and resources so I can write here too. I swear I'll pick up on here again, so bare with me as I go through some growing pains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment