A Slice of Fried Gold

Happy Birthday Mom!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So today is my Mom's birthday and I wanted to make sure I sent off a big happy birthday to her! She's one of the most important people in my life, along with my dad of course, because without them I couldn't be writing this blog. Because I wouldn't exist.

No less, my sisters and I are taking her and my dad out to dinner at Orso's tonight, and it's going to be grand and delicious. Can't wait!

Also, I made her a birthday mix, and if I do say so myself it's one of the better cd's I've made in recent memory - if not ever. Yay great mixes! It's below, make it yourself if you don't believe.

Mom bday mix
  1. the Stills - In the Beginning
  2. Death Cab for Cutie - Cath...
  3. TV on the Radio - Crying
  4. MGMT - Kids
  5. Hot Chip - Colours
  6. Pinback - Good to Sea
  7. Nada Surf - Concrete Bed
  8. Yo La Tengo - Black Flowers
  9. the Wrens - She Sends Kisses
  10. Rogue Wave - Salesman at the Day of the Parade
  11. Belle and Sebastian - Wrapped Up in Books
  12. Jens Lekman - Kanse Ar Jag Kar I Dig
  13. Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City
  14. Cut Copy - Hearts on Fire
  15. Mirah - Don't Die in Me (Nighttime in the Delta mix)
  16. the Boy Least Likely To - Be Gentle With Me
  17. David Byrne and Brian Eno - Life is Long
  18. Andrew Bird - Scythian Empires
  19. the Kings of Convenience - Know How

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, son.

Post a Comment