A Slice of Fried Gold

I can haz a bonghit?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A good example of a LOLcat


Recently I've made a couple posts about my opinion on the lack of emphasis on English and basic sentence structure today. Those posts are here and here. Anyways, so yeah, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi/word nerd. Guilty as charged, but that's just how I roll. Apparently though, this is a well known thing as Colver copied and pasted something out of a Reddit forum discussion on the legalization of Marijuana that tickled my fancy.


Most of you may be aware of LOLcat's and the barely functioning but highly entertaining form of the English language that is paired with it. Well, apparently a long running tradition in the hot debates that go on in Reddit is to interrupt the running dialogue with LOLcat sentences which obviously are going to bring down the quality of discussion.


However, traditionally there aren't LOLcat grammar nazi's on at the same time. Click on the image below to see what exactly that would look like. I'll give you a hint - it's funny. Thanks to Colver for actually sending this to me - it provided me with lots of entertainment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he looks like Kitty....
Good choice.

Anonymous said...

I love LOLcats.

Post a Comment