A Slice of Fried Gold

GCI vs. the Biz Bee

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Champion!


I'm going to be in the Spelling Bee!


Not the children's version of course (those kids would absolutely dominate me) but the Alaska Businesses Spelling Bee, also known as the Biz Bee. It's Friday, October 17th at 6 PM and my team and I are going to absolutely rock the house. It's my good friend and coworker Sharee and my boss David and we are going to pity some fools.


Of course I do have to give up a Friday night to partake in the aforementioned pitying, but so be it! If it takes a weekend night to vanquish our foes at ACS and other local businesses, then that's what I have to do.


Also, if for some reason watching myself and two teammates stand tall amongst Alaskan businesses (in spelling), we have a table for ten that is open for our guests. I totally understand if you don't want to. I'd probably prefer otherwise, because frankly I'm going to be sweating it up there. I get real nervous in public.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there, just tell me the details!

Post a Comment