A Slice of Fried Gold

Thanks Guns N' Roses!

Thursday, October 23, 2008


I can't believe I'm late on reporting this. This is the best news ever!


Due to the new Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy being a mix between purely fabricated (somewhat akin to Nessie or Sassy, aka the Loch Ness Monster and Sasquatch) and merely a pipe dream (like Starcraft: Ghost or Duke Nukem Forever), Dr. Pepper decided at the beginning of the year that they would give away one of their beverages to every person if Democracy was released in 2008.


And against all odds, it's being released on November 23rd.


True to their word, Dr. Pepper announced that they will have a downloadable coupon on their website for every person to get a free 20 oz. drink on them. "We never thought this day would come," said Tony Jacobs, their VP of Marketing. Neither did I, but man, am I glad it did. Free DP for everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll run to my printer! Nice to see people are good at their word.

Post a Comment