A Slice of Fried Gold

(Law) Suit up!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What would Barnabus Stinson do?


This is a post with a double meaning (which is probably fairly clear). Two exciting firsts came my way recently, as I picked up my first suit (yay!) and I became directly involved with my very first lawsuit (boo...).

Obviously the former is far cooler than the latter, as suits are pretty much the cat's pajamas. Not only that, but I look good. It's specifically for the GCI Christmas party that Amy and I will be attending on Saturday night, and I'm fairly certain that we will be at least the most attractive people there. I mean, this suit is pretty glorious. Barney Stinson himself would be pleased with my successes.

Of course, he'd probably even be pleased with my lawsuit causing self (lawsuits are an every day annoyance for the B man), as something I did may or may not have caused my company to get sued. Even cooler? I may get deposed! Strangely enough, I'm excited about it because it's pretty much ridiculous (grasp at straws much unnamed company who is getting stomped in the market?) and as I told a friend earlier, I'm totally cool with trying anything once. As long as I don't make it a habit I suppose. Plus, that would totally give me a new place to wear my suit.

Prepare Alaskan courts, because I'm going to look good.

1 comments:

amandamjorgenson said...

and here I was thinking I'd be the first person to bring you to the courts.

I don't know why, but it made sense at the time. Good luck, pet!

Post a Comment