A Slice of Fried Gold

My Own Worst Enemy Vol. 2

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I continue to pretty much decimate myself. Over the past four days, I've gotten knocked over and messed up my hip (with a gnarly bruise to prove it), hyperextended three formerly useful fingers on my right hand, did something to cause my left arm to pop and hurt very bad whenever I extend it all the way (making me even worse at shooting in basketball), and then the very next day I did the same thing to my right arm. So now the range of movement on my arms is very limited. Plus, I woke up this morning feeling sick.

Merry Christmas David, enjoy the broken and battered body you received as a present.

Just what I always wanted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to take it easy this weekend. Give those bones and muscles some rest!

Anonymous said...

And you sounded sick today; rest, drink lots of fluids, and take vitamin C.

Post a Comment