A Slice of Fried Gold

What the beep?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just wrote a 537 word Facebook message. I'm fairly certain I've read books shorter than that. Not long books, and books that are often prefaced by words such as "comic" or "picture" or are written by people like "Dr. Seuss" but still, that's a crazy long Facebook message. I'm pretty sure I'd be a legit contender for longest Facebook message of the year, or at least in the "small novel" class of message.

I guess I roam squarely in the class of people who believe if you have something to say, make it long as hell and ramble as much as humanly possible.

Mission accomplished.

Update: In response to said Facebook message, I received "Holy crap, man! You must go through diaries like toilet paper!"

Genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment