A Slice of Fried Gold

The Weekend Edition (Christmas break!)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

This week I had Thursday and Friday off, so I'm going to include all events from Wednesday on in this Weekend Edition for some sort of fancy mega sized Weekend Edition. How can that not be great?

  • Charbonneau's yearly Christmas party (best night ever!)
  • Dinner, presents, and tons of family and friends on Christmas
  • Watching a ton of movies and loving it
  • Saturday night with Amy, Hannah, Jason, Rebekah, and more, featuring tons of ridiculousness and a fantastic 80's night at the Avenue
  • Final day of the NFL season at the Peanut Farm with Colver, Amy, Hannah, Jason, and Rebekah

Group shot at the Charbonneau's


Three days later, I continue writing of course.

The highlight of the weekend was assuredly the Charbonneau's Christmas party, known across the land as the single greatest party known to man. I jokingly say that my year ends with that party, with the rest of the year spent as a countdown until the next one. Of course, I'm not really joking. That's kind of how I look at it.

This year was no different, as it was full of great beer, delicious pizza, and tons of awesome people. I had a blast, but sadly, it sounds as if it may be the last one. Of course, that's with the Charbonneau's not being aware of the statewide petition I'm starting to bring it back for one more year.

One more year! One more year!

Merry Christmas everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment