A Slice of Fried Gold

Oh my! A new car!

Monday, December 8, 2008


After months (and months...and months) of waiting, my new car is finally here. It's a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI (Turbo Diesel Injection) and it's amazing. Great gas mileage, sun roof, 6 disc changer, charcoal gray exterior (for that Mafia Sentinel look), gray leather interiors, and tons of get up and go.

This is the first time I've ever driven anything besides an SUV, and it feels really, really good to do that for once. It's such a change from my old ride, but it's okay. It was time for a change, and I'm pretty much in love with this car. Now I just have to find something to do with the old monster, but with gas prices going down, maybe there's a market out there for gas guzzlers with tons of personality. I'll miss the old lady, but it was time a for a little youth. Welcome to the fold, my precious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, now we have three V-Dub lovers in the family. Congrats!!!

Post a Comment