A Slice of Fried Gold

Sasquatch is go!

Sunday, March 16, 2008


Erik is in. I'm in. Kim is contemplating.

The 2008 Sasquatch Music Festival is a go.

The lineup is already an A- lineup without the comedy tent announced or other artists yet to be revealed (big rumors: Vampire Weekend (please god, let them be announced), MGMT, the Fall of Troy, and the Helio Sequence), so I feel as if I would be making a big mistake to not go. Erik deciding to go clinches it. Kim possibly going is icing on an already delicious cake.

All I know is, the Festival being closed out by the Flaming Lips at the Gorge...man oh man. It's going to be something.

4 comments:

sheri said...

I'm glad to see I was... hmm... the grease on the pan?

Haters.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, Jamie and Adam are going to be so disappointed!

Unknown said...

I love MGMT, I hope they play.

Anonymous said...

I see your play list is a little different than normal. Good to be diversified. Leaving Moab, Utah to parts unknown. TTYL.

Post a Comment