A Slice of Fried Gold

Revelations

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wow.

I'm not going to go in to details, but the mid season finale for Battlestar Galactica was absolutely insane. So much happened in the walls of its single hour that it would encompass four or five episodes of a normal series. The final panning shot of the main characters was absolutely incredible, and one of the better shots I've ever seen (movies included).

I am stunned.

I have one overwhelming question from all the happened: what's next? So much happened, I have no idea what they'll do for the next 11 episodes, but god I can't wait to find out.

Of course I have to, because it's looking like it won't come back until 2009. *cry*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Galactica. It's nice to see man and machine working together for a common cause.

Anonymous said...

Nicely said, Mom. I really want to see how William and Tigh's relationship pans out - watching the Admiral was gut wrenching. The last scene was intense.

Post a Comment