A Slice of Fried Gold

The Weekend Edition

Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a weekend! Man oh man, so much fun I had to write about a lot of it already. I'll get straight into it then, but man was it an awesome one.


  • Wall-E
  • Wanted
  • Portugal the Man rocking Koots
  • Yak and Yeti with Amy and Hannah
  • 50th Anniversary party of Alaska becoming a state
  • Seeing Alex perform at the event
  • My friends coming to visit!
  • Moose's Tooth with Matt, Erik, Colver, Lorna, Kim, Todd, and Marc
  • Losing at vegan, yet loving every second of it
  • The air show with Kim, Marc, Todd, and Erik
  • Erik's family BBQ with everyone

So yeah, a lot of awesome things happened and I can't ask for much more. The highlight of the weekend (and I'm not going to go into that many details, as the conversations and all of the nitty gritty is where the gold is located) had to be my great friends coming up. My buddy Sobo's wedding is July 5th, and it led to hanging out with awesome friends like Matt, Erik, Marc, Todd, and Sobo himself again. I loved every second of it, and we all fell back into sync together like no time at all had passed.


This upcoming week is going to be absolutely incredible too, so prepare for an extended absence from me. I'm going to do what I can but with date night on Monday, Sobo's bachelor party on Tuesday, party at my place with everyone on Wednesday, going to Seward on Thursday, dinner rehearsal on Friday, and the wedding on Saturday, prepare to not see anything else until Sunday. I'll do what I can, but if I'm gone, expect roughly 800 posts on Sunday. Apparently I'll have a lot to write about.


See below for some pics!

Marc, Erik, and Todd!

The Thunderbirds at the Air Show

Erik, me, Sobo, Todd, and Marc at Erik's family BBQ

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of graduation, just one extra fella. Same spot, same guys!

Post a Comment