A Slice of Fried Gold

Patriots Day

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tom Brady doing what he does


Tomorrow is a big day.


A very big day indeed.


Tomorrow morning at 10 am PST (9 AM for us Alaskans) tickets for the Seattle Seahawks go on sale, and I will be online purchasing two of the best seats I can grab for my friend Erik and I.


Buh wha?! Seahawks tickets? Why would a die hard New England Patriots fan be purchasing tickets to a Seahawks game? Well, the Patriots will be visiting December 7th, and yours truly will be braving the 12th man garbed in Patriots gear (head to toe baby) next to Erik, safe in his Lofa Tatupu jersey. It's going to be awesome and it's been a dream of my life to see the Pats live. I've been a huge fan since 1993 (beginning of the Drew Bledsoe era, so you know I'm legit) and am incredibly excited.


Even though I may be killed by giant men who are very passionate about a team with a coach that looks like a walrus. That's a big deterrent to be honest, but you can't hide who you are.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the scalper's got the tickets.

Post a Comment