A Slice of Fried Gold

Glorious

Sunday, January 18, 2009

My boy Fitz


Even without the Pats making it happen this year, I'm really happy about what's happening with the NFL right now. Why? I'm unbelieveably happy for the Arizona Cardinals, especially my favorite non-Patriot in the NFL, Larry Fitzgerald (or Fitz as I incessantly refer to him as), as they made it into the Super Bowl today by beating the Philadelphia Eagles 32 to 25. They really deserved it, and I'm glad to see Fitz getting some success after dwelling in the cellar for the last few years.

Also, congrats to Adrian Wilson, he gave pretty much the single best post game interview I've ever seen. That's a person who loves the game and really believes in something. There is something to be said about that. Best of luck in the Super Bowl Cards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment