A Slice of Fried Gold

It's not you, I swear, but we need to talk

Friday, January 9, 2009


Sorry Facebook friends. I know we're really close and all, sharing wall posts, scrabble games, and good times all around throughout the years, but I'm going to have let you go. I'd be lying if I said it was really you that caused your demise from my Facebook friends list, but sheer bribery goes a long way when it comes to cleaning up my social networking accounts.

So to all of you fairweather Facebook friends, I bid you adieu. I will gleefully sacrifice you as part of the "Whopper Sacrifice" application Facebook and Burger King just launched, where axing 10 Facebook friends earns you a coupon for a free Whopper. It's not even that I like Whoppers a lot, it's just that I simply cannot resist free food.

I hope you all make the cut. I really hope you do. I guess it all depends on how hungry I get. Here's a hint: I get pretty hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment