A Slice of Fried Gold

Crewnit Does New Years Eve 2008

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


This Wednesday was New Years Eve, and it was a celebration of the passing of another year. We went from 2008 to 2009 in grand fashion, with many of the same people I shared it with last year plus a lot of other new and old people.

2008 was a great year, kicked off the right way by an amazing party at Hannah's house sitting house, featuring some new friends, some departing friends (we miss you Lacey and Kim!), the creation of a friends super team with levels of awesomeness the world had yet to see (enter...the Crewnit), tons of fantastic events (Sobo and Sarah's wedding, Erik and Katie's wedding, Sasquatch, the Eklutna camping extravaganza, etc.), and pure unadultered ridiculousness by yours truly.

I'd have it no other way.

2009 started with the Crewnit and friends together at Colver and Lorna's place, partying down and kicking it up a notch like only we can. It was a fantastic night and almost the ideal way to start the year. Some say that the way you spend your new years eve is an indicator as to what your year is going to be like...here's hoping 2009 brings me the joy and friendship new years eve brought me.

Throughout the rest of the week I will be writing 2008 retrospectives and 2009 resolutions. Expect all of the fun those can bring this weekend. Get excited people...get excited. See below for pictures from Crewnit Does New Years Eve 2008.


2009, the year of the pickle

This happens always, Lorna and I fighting

Rebekah, Peter, Jason, and Hannah - all elbows, all the time

The Crewnit+1 Cheddared

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how I am the +1

David Harper said...

I didn't mean it in a negative way, I swear!

Anonymous said...

No, I think it's cute and hilarious! I know how tight the crewnit is and wouldn't claim to be a part of it, but the fact that I am even on the page and am a +1 is flattering!!

Post a Comment