A Slice of Fried Gold

New Year Goals: Vol. 2

Monday, January 5, 2009

Just to make sure everything ends up in print so I can hold myself accountable, I'm posting my resolutions for the year of 2009. I'm going to try very hard to hit 100% this year, regardless of how difficult that may seem.

Resolution Number 1: Run a marathon.
Resolution Number 2: Stop going out to eat so much.
Resolution Number 3: Read 52 books or graphic novels.
Resolution Number 4: Get my blog up to 100 visits a day.
Resolution Number 5: Go to Europe.
Resolution Number 6: Get back to 190 and 200 pounds.
Resolution Number 7: Take a college course.
Resolution Number 8: Stop buying so many frivolous things.
Resolution Number 9: Learn something new that’s truly useful.
Resolution Number 10: Eat healthier and drink less.

It's on 2009. Let's do this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lofty list, good luck! I know you can do it.

Post a Comment