- Iron & Wine at the Wendy Williamson with my mom and sister
- Koots with Cate, Eric, Joanne, Lorna, Jason, Becca and Team Germany
- (500) Days of Summer with Amy
- Amy's going away dinner at Simon and Seafort's
- Hijinks and tomfoolery at Point Woronzof
- Party down at my place with everyone
- Peanut Farm for football Sunday with Jason and Joanne (go Pats!)
- Relaxing all day after that (very necessary)
Us shrouded by the sunsetOur Saturday evening was quite magical, with a large posse of us Alaskans going from a very nice dinner at Simon and Seafort's, going on a road trip to Point Woronzof to watch the sunset, and then going back to my place for Rock Band, beer pong, and loads of ridiculousness. It was a great time, one in which we figured out what exactly I was going to be for Halloween (very exciting), we made Amy sad and happy simultaneously (my going away present was quite well received), and we had a ton of fun while doing it. All in all the party was a great success, and I will stop using words and share pictures instead. See them below.
Cate, Darren, Amy, Eric and I harassing Joanne at the end of the night
Ladies rocking the house
I'm pointing everyone to the future...of America
Three person piggy back!