A Slice of Fried Gold

Yes Month: Day 3

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Keller Williams

Yes Month continues as a rousing success, as I've said yes to a number of things I wouldn't typically say yes to and they've all been fun. Today is the first big event, as I'm going to Bear Tooth's First Tap tonight with Keller Williams performing. I've never heard anything by Keller Williams, I generally am not a fan of First Tap events (is it possible to make that place hotter or more crowded, plus, I wanted to save my high school reunion for 2012), and it's $25...but who cares! It's Yes Month! I'm going with Cate, Joanne, Eric and Darren, and I feel like it's going to be an awesome time. Who knows what other opportunities will arise where I'll get to say yes? I excitedly await that answer tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment